Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Austin

So Austin turned 4 this week. I cannot believe how the time has flown by. I remember him being born and I blinked and here it is. He is such a funny little boy. He remembers everything and is pretty laid back. He loves to read. I will come in his room when he is being quiet (never a good thing in my house) and he has gotten all of his books out. He tells me "Mom, I would like to be alone now please so that I can read" He loves to play pretend and won't get dirty if you paid him. I am lucky that he loves his daily routine so much. He won't take his nap if he doesn't get his two stories, yes be jealous my 4 year old still takes a nap. I don't know what I would do without it! Love you Austin!!!











No comments: