Monday, February 9, 2009
The Zoo
We had so much fun last friday going to the zoo with our friends Cris and her kids Cash and Hailey. Jenna and Hailey had such a good time, holding hands singing songs about how they were friends. Austin had a blast just chillin in the stroller looking at everything. Mine and the kids favorite part of the zoo was feeding the birds. You could buy these little sticks and the parakeets would jump right on them and eat right from your fingers. Jenna thought it was fun, but Austin only wanted to hold the sticks after there was no more seeds on it. After 4-5 hours as soon as we got in the car the kids fell asleep and snored the whole way home! OHHH and yes, that is Jenna up close and personal with a giant python snake. I just don't know where she gets it from!














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I miss the babies :( I need more pictures!!
Post a Comment